LET’S STOP ELECTION FRAUD
ELECTION FRAUD IS DESTROYING THE DEMOCRATIC PROCESS OF SELECTING OUR REPRESENTATIVES; IT MUST STOP OR OUR REPUBLIC IS LOST.
According to the Constitution of the United States of America, ARTICLE I, SECTION 4, CLAUSE 1 - The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, ...” CONCRESS HAS THE POWER TO STOP ELECTION FRAUD NATIONALLY
We need to assure:
· Assure non-citizens cannot vote in a federal election
· Assure anyone eligible to vote can vote if he/she so chooses
· Assure a person can only vote once
· Assure voter registration rolls are routinely verified for accuracy
· Provide severe criminal penalties for those who violate election law
These issues are needed to stop our rampant election fraud. Only a corrupt elected official would oppose these measures:
1. Voter ID—Require verification by state or federal government issued photo ID cards for all in person voting at the polls.
2. Paper Ballots—Paper ballots only, no election machines for voting in federal elections—best if paper ballots could be produced in a manner that they could not be forged. The paper ballots must be safeguarded and stored in the event a hand count audit is required.
3. Keep Voter Rolls Current—Verify accuracy of voter rolls at a minimum every two years to assure the accuracy of potential eligible voters. Voter rolls to be controlled by the local district.
4. Absentee Ballots—No mass mailing of ballots. Only eligible voters who apply for absentee voting will be mailed ballots. Absentee ballots for voters shall not automatically renew but be subject to renewal prior to each election. All absentee ballots must be verified by signature on file.
5. Drop boxes—No ballot drop boxes permitted.
6. Signature verification—Update signature verification for all absentee voting prior to each election.
7. Independent observers—Independent observers from each political party shall be permitted to verify the process of all vote counting in each election district. Observers to be selected before the election by a public meeting of registered voters prior to each election.
8. Voter Registration Deadline—The voter registration deadline to be at least 2 weeks prior to election, no provisional ballots allowed.
9. Deadline for voting—With the exception of overseas military, the deadline for voting shall be the Federally prescribed election day, including the post mark date for Absentee Ballots no later than election day.
10. Ballot Harvesting—Third party collection of ballots to be illegal, and all forms of “ballot harvesting” to be illegal.
11. One Day Voting—With the exception of overseas military and absentee ballots, all eligible voting nationally shall be in-person voting on the federally designated 24 hour election day.
12. Ban Private Funding—Ban all private funding or financing of government election offices.
13. Fraudulent Voting—Voting on behalf of a deceased, another individual, via multiple ballots, or the submission of any other vote not specifically authorized to do so is a Federal crime to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
14. Coercion—Voting is a free choice and must remain completely voluntary for an eligible voter. Any method by another party to coerce an individual to vote by offering remuneration or reward of any kind in order to get a person to vote is a crime punishable under this act.
15. Create small election districts—Make it easier and faster to tabulate votes and keep track of ballots. Divide each state into small subdivisions averaging 50,000 or less in population. Within each district, further subdivision into precincts sized to facilitate the registered local population being able to vote without undo delay on election day. At the close of the election day, ballots to be tabulated by district. Ballots are to be safe-guarded and maintained after the counting by each election district. Each district to have a method to tally and certify the results and maintain the ballots available for audit.
16. Election Results – For each district in 14) above, the results for federal offices in the election shall be posted to a national database and the results available to the general public.
17. Voiding of Election Results—The votes of any state or district therein that violates the federal requirements, or otherwise operate their election other than as prescribed by their state legislatures, shall be Void with respect to the Electoral College.
Our Congress could clean up the fraud—if they wanted to! How can We the People force Congress to fix it, and do it properly?